KANA’IOLOWALU FACEBOOK PAGE COMMENT & POSTING POLICY
This is a limited public forum that serves as the official Facebook page for the Native Hawaiian Roll Commission and the Kana'iolowalu registry. The purpose of this page is to: provide information about the Commission and Kana’iolowalu via announcements, updates, and other postings; and to create an online community to engage each other in the sharing of photos, videos, comments, and ideas.
We welcome and encourage participation and the sharing of ideas and opinions via comments and posts,
but kindly ask that the sharing be done responsibly and with Aloha.
Please take personal responsibility and be respectful in your comments as it is public record.
Deleting Comments or Posts
A comment or post that violates the Facebook‘s Statement of Rights and Responsibilities may be removed by Facebook. For more information on what Facebook allows and does not allow, please read the Facebook Community Standards (https://www.facebook.com/communitystandards). We have activated the Profanity Blocklist feature provided by Facebook. This feature will block the most commonly reported words and phrases marked as offensive by the broader community.
Mark Comments as SPAM
We reserve the right to mark as SPAM any post (comment, post, etc.) that we feel disrupts, disturbs, impedes, is contrary to, is inappropriate for, or interferes with function of and ability of this limited public forum to fulfill its purpose, such as a comment(s) that is/are:
- Shouting or name calling;
- Off-topic from post;
- Part of or is a repetitive post that may or may not be copied and pasted by multiple users;
- Profane or sexually explicit;
- Using an offensive term that targets a specific individual(s) or groups, including a term based on race, religion, gender, or sexual orientation;
- Invasive of a person's privacy;
- A commercial solicitation or advertisement, a chain letter, or a pyramid scheme;
- Disclosing any detail about an ongoing investigation or court or administrative proceeding that could prejudice the process or interfere with the rights or claims of a person or entity;
- Spam or could constitute spam; and
- Speech for which content-based restrictions are permitted, including incitement, obscenity, defamation, speech integral to criminal conduct, so-called “fighting words,” child pornography, fraud, true threats, and speech presenting some grave and imminent threat the Government has the power to prevent.
This page is subject to modification at any time.
If you have further questions, please email email@example.com